Sunday, February 15, 2015

New Year's Wishes


The coming of the new year has inspired me to get back into the groove of blogging. I have missed story telling of day-to-day life, and being able to have a little place to discuss my thoughts and keep track of things. 
As this blog has aged, so have I, and I've decided now would be the perfect time to reinvent this blog, and breathe new life into it. The new blog will be a collection of various things of my life; travel adventures, books, knits & other craft projects, recipes, and of course, a collection of photos.

"May your coming year
be filled with magic
and dreams
and good madness.
I hope you read 
some fine books
and kiss someone who
thinks you are wonderful.
and don't forget
to make some art-
write or draw
or build or sing
or live 
as only you can.
And I hope, 
somewhere, 
in the next year,
you surprise yourself."
- Neil Gaiman

No comments:

Post a Comment