Sunday, July 24, 2011

White chocolate macadamia nut cookies


A while ago, I picked up some similiar cookies at a local bake sale. They were thin, and *so* delicious, I had to try making them for my family at home. These cookies are really tasty, even Matt's mother who isn't a fan of sweets loved these.

Ingredients

•1 cup butter, softened
•3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
•1/2 cup white sugar
•2 eggs
•1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
•1/2 teaspoon almond extract
•2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
•1 teaspoon baking soda
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
•1 cup white chocolate chips


 
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

2. Combine all ingredients. Drop cookie dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. The cookies spread out quite a bit, so if you want them thin, space them out quite a bit. I had mine quite far apart and some spread out together.

3.Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
 

Enjoy! If you try out my recipe, please let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment