Friday, September 30, 2011

Fabric Rosettes

 Halloween hair bow from Elansi

Lately I've found myself gawking at photos of hair goodies on etsy... Now that it's October, I can finally start buying accessories for Halloween. Halloween is my favorite event of the entire year! I would probably wear this hair bow year round if I could. This post is mainly going to be photos galore, of etsy shops I've stumbled across and feel the need to share with everyone.




Silk flower from theloveletter, isn't this one gorgeous? I love the touch of the feather!


Purple and black headband from kurlicues





sugarsugarhigh is currently having a 20% off sale, so be sure to check out her shop as well!

And in case you're feeling crafty (like me!) check out this great tutorial I found to make your own rosettes! The idea is fairly simple enough, especially if you have lots of fabric in your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment