Friday, November 25, 2011

Hit Me With Your Best Shot


Today I recieved the remainder of my final exam marks back! My hard work paid off; 3/6 of my courses finals/overall course are A's, the remainder are A+'s. I celebrated by picking up some items from Darling Girl's Black Friday sale! Sadly, there are few stores (other than electronics) that offer BF sales here in Canada. There were a few things I would've loved to have ordered online, but they didn't offer shipping to Canada. Poo!


Today's look was very simple... I only used two eyeshadows!



Eyes: DG Los Angelos & Chococat (easy!)
Lips: DG Poison Plum, Zombie gloss

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the grades! I'm waiting to hear back on my final ever grades for university :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish you well in your studies! What are you studying in University?

    ReplyDelete