Friday, January 21, 2011

Planet Caravan

I haven't done a smokey eye for quite some time, so that was my goal for today. I'm REALLY loving Evil Shade's Gossamer blush... the duochrome finish is gorgeous. I wore it to school and got lots of compliments!



You can see a bit of Gossamer's beautiful duochrome here! :D


Eyes: Brazen Ice Queen, Evil Shades Gossamer, Brazen Incognito, Brazen Headstrong, Brazen Smug, NYX Black
Face: Evil Shades Gossamer, Brazen Mineral Foundation, Brazen Hi-Def Powder
Lips: Morgana Cryptoria pastel lipstick in Lush, Brazen Burlesque lipgloss

Using the Morgana lipstick for a third time now, I don't think the formula is as drying as some other brands, but it does tend to settle into the cracks of my lips. I exfoliated my lips with Lush's Bubblegum lipscrub and prepped my lips with balm before applying with a brush. I find that as long as I apply it with a brush, (basically not caking the color on) and apply a gloss on top it feels much lighter. The stick is extremely pigmented though, so you really don't need a ton to begin with.

Again, can't give enough praise for Brazen's Hi-Def powder!! I applied it with a kabuki brush over a tad of foundation and it looks amazing on my skin. I use it alone on days I have to be up extremely early for school, too. I don't really need a lot of foundation/coverage though, but I love the "airbrushed finish" it gives!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look!I can see the duo chrome thats a very pretty color :)

    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I ordered the remainder of Evil Shade's duochrome blush line, very excited to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, you definetly know how to use make up:) i'm a new follower! <3

    ReplyDelete